Product Name: Converged Patient Assessment
Previously known as ePASS®
Note: Inovalon is in the process of updating our product names! ePASS® is now Converged Patient Assessment. Please note that we are working to update our articles as quickly as possible and did not want to impede your access in the meantime. We ask that you bear with us as we ensure we update all content and images throughout this article.
If you are an Inovalon Employee/Contractor then follow the steps below to set up Two-Step Verification for your existing Patient Assessment (ePASS®) account.
If you are not an Inovalon Employee, please return to the Main Landing Page and select In-Office Providers & Clinical Associates.
1. Enter your username and password at the login screen at https://patientassessment.inovalon.com/, select the Remember me checkbox, and click Sign In. Your username will be your Inovalon Global account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. The next screen will present four options for Two-Step Verification, Okta Verify (Inovalon Recommended), Google Authenticator, SMS Verification. Please select your preferred method of verification - remember this will be used each time you sign into Patient Assessment (ePASS®).
Okta Verify (Inovalon Recommended)
Okta Verify uses an Okta Authenticator App to produce login codes needed when signing into Patient Assessment (ePASS®). For instructions in setting up Okta for the first time, see this OKTA help article here.
Google App will produce a login code needed at the time of signing into Patient Assessment (ePASS®). For instructions in setting up Google Authenticator for the first time, see a help article here.
A SMS (text) message is sent with a code each time your Patient Assessment (ePASS®) account is signing-in. Follow the on-screen directions to set up SMS Verification or try these SMS Verification Steps below for the steps to enroll your phone.
1. Enter phone number eligible to receive SMS (text) Messages, then click Send Code.
2. On the following screen, enter the code received through SMS Message and click Verify.
3. Your account is now set up with Two-Step Verification. You will be prompted to enter in a code received via SMS Message each time you login.
Voice Call Authentication
An automated phone call will occur each time your account signs into Patient Assessment (ePASS®).
1. Click the Setup button beside the Voice Call option.
2. Enter the number for the phone on which you want to receive the call. An extension number can be entered for landline business phones.
3. Click the Call button.
4. The number is verified with a call and a Call is in progress... message appears. Enter the provided code into the Enter Code box.
5. Click the Verify button, and then click Done if needed.
6. Your account is now set up with Two-Step Verification. You will be prompted to enter a code received via voice call each time you login.