If you are an In-Office Provider or Clinical Associate, follow the steps below to create a provider's ePASS® account.
If you are not an In-Office Provider or Clinical Associate, please return to the Main Landing Page and select Inovalon Employee/Contractor.
Follow the steps below to create your ePASS® account. If you can't view the instructions below, click the link here.
New user creating an ePASS® account with Two Step-Verification
1. To create a new ePASS® account, please visit https://epass.inovalonone.com/ and click Create New Account.
3. A Verify Information window will appear, please fill out the fields in the window and select Continue.
4. The following page will ask to create a username and to enter your email address. Once the fields are filled a Continue button will appear. Click Continue.
5. You will receive an email from email@example.com, please click the Activate link in the email in order to set up your account.
6. Next you will be prompted to create a new password, forgot password question, and to select a security image, upon completion click Create My Account.
7. The next screen will present four options for Two-Step Verification, Okta Verify, Google Authenticator, SMS Verification. Please select your preferred method of verification - remember this will be used each time you sign into ePASS®.
Okta Verify uses an Okta Authenticator App to produce login codes needed when signing into ePASS®. For instructions in setting up Okta for the first time, see this OKTA help article here.
Google App will produce a login code needed at the time of signing into ePASS®. For instructions in setting up Google Authenticator for the first time, see a help article here.
A SMS (text) message is sent with a code each time your ePASS® account is signing-in. Follow the on-screen directions to set up SMS Verification or try these SMS Verification Steps below for the steps to enroll your phone.
1. Enter phone number eligible to receive SMS (text) Messages, then click Send Code.
2. On the following screen, enter the code received through SMS Message and click Verify.
3. Your account is now set up with Two-Step Verification. You will be prompted to enter in a code received via SMS Message each time you login.
Voice Call Authentication
An automated phone call will occur each time your account signs into ePASS®.
1. Click the Setup button beside the Voice Call option.
2. Enter the number for the phone on which you want to receive the call. An extension number can be entered for landline business phones.
3. Click the Call button.
4. The number is verified with a call and a Call is in progress... message appears. Enter the provided code into the Enter Code box.
5. Click the Verify button, and then click Done if needed.
6. Your account is now set up with Two-Step Verification. You will be prompted to enter a code received via voice call each time you login.
Please sign in to leave a comment.